Posted: 09 Jan 2022
Title: Country HR Officer
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with 15,000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and relevant for the 21st century.
As a key member of the Country Office Human Resources team and in close collaboration with the Deputy HR Director he posts holder will be responsible for supporting country HR Team within the country programme on various HR operational, recruitments, processes, systems and documentations.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly
Qualifications & Experience.
- University degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant qualification, with a postgraduate specialisation in Human Resources.
- Minimum 4 years relevant human resources management experience in a corporate or large INGO
- Planning, coordination, and reporting skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Proven skills on managing changes, achieving results, ensuring quality, team building and capacity building.
- In-depth knowledge of employee relations and develop and maintain knowledge of local employment legislation.
- Experience in capacity building of HR teams.
- Resourcefulness, creativity in, and ensuring the most effective support to line management.
- Strong communication, people management and interpersonal skills in English, with experience in leading multicultural, multi-location, teams.
- Willingness to travel to all field locations.
- Complying with and promoting all Save the Children’s Global policies such as Child Safeguarding, Whistle blowing, Fraud, and Health and Safety.
- Experience in HR provision in emergency response;
- Background in large international non-governmental organisation or other international relief/development body.
- Very good on Data analyse and Excel sheets
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW11c2UuMzA1NzQuMTIxODVAc2F2ZXRoZWNoaWxkcmVuYW8uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
………. FADLAN NAGUSOBIIR……